Visas and immigration

As an overseas student, you may need to apply for a visa to study with us and to work in the UK as a student.

If you are a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you do not need a visa to study at University of West London.

All other international students need to make an immigration application to enter or stay in the UK.

If you are unsure whether you need to apply for a visa, see the website.