Student Loans

All the information you need to know about student loans for international students.

EU Students

Most full-time and part-time undergraduate students from the EU will receive a Tuition Fee Loan to pay for their course fees.

Maintenance Grants and loans are also available to help you pay living costs, such as rent, food, and transport. You can find more information here: EU student finance

International Students (Non-EU)

Eligibility for student loans from the UK government can be complicated and it is recommended you read the requirements carefully.

Essentially, loans are only available to students who have lived in the UK for at least three years before the beginning of their course.

If you think you meet this requirement, be sure to read all of the eligibility requirements at UKCISA.