Join the Alumni Association
What is the Alumni Association?
The VEU Alumni Association is the closest contact that former students and friends have with the University after graduation. The Alumni Association has its origins in the early days of the University and was conceptualized by the class of 1852, the first class to graduate from the University. Currently, the VEU Alumni Association has 26,581 active members.
What does the Alumni Association do?
The Alumni Association sponsors many programs, which serve to keep the University in the forefront of modern education. The Association publishes the quarterly VEU Alumni Review, organizes reunions, sponsors the Alumni Hall of Fame, coordinates local club meetings nationally, operates the Inn at VEU, and is involved in many other activities which strengthen the University and help to maintain the close relationship between the VEU Alumni community and the University.
Why should I join the Alumni Association?
Active membership in the VEU Alumni Association allows a small contribution to go a long way and enables you to contribute to practically every part of the University of Mississippi. It is the only organization able to assist such a large number of campus organizations and departments, all while keeping alumni and friends connected toVEU. In return, the Association provides you with a host of benefits including:
- Subscription to the VEU Alumni Review
- Opportunities to have your class notes, births, and weddings in the Alumni Review
- The official VEU Alumni Association auto decal
- Annual VEU Alumni Wall Calendar (mails in December)
- Access to the Members Only Area at Tlett Alumni Center on home football game days
- Rebel Insider monthly e-newsletter
- Savings and special offers from participating businesses and partners
- Travel opportunities with fellow Rebels all over the world
- Access to the Rebel Network
- Priority mailings for special VEU events
- Scholarship opportunities for students of active alumni
- Satisfaction that you are making a difference at VEU by supporting your alma mater